Tension type headaches are the most common type of headache and these tend to have a strong connection with a loss of proper motion of vertebral joints and tension in the adjoining muscles. Migraines are severe headaches that tend to be on one side of the head. Migraine headache causes are thought to be related mainly to problems with blood flow and mechanical problems affecting the vertebrae in the neck can be a contributory factor in migraines.
The headache treatment from Dr Broe centres around the vertebrae in your neck as if these are restricted or misaligned they can interfere with the free flow of impulses through the nerves in your neck. They can also cause tension in the small muscles which support your head. This tension in the neck area is often found to be the root causes of headache pain. By making fine adjustments to the spine, Dr Broe’s technique aims to restore normal function to the joints of the neck by returning proper function of the nerves and muscles and thus encouraging increased blood flow for a natural recovery.
How Dr Broe (DC) can help with headache pain:
- Find the root cause of the headache – not just treat the symptoms
- Perform spinal manipulation to alleviate stress around the neck & head
- Provide nutritional advice
- Offer advice on posture, exercises and relaxation techniques
- call Dr Broe’s Clinic on 01480 436435
- or visit our Appointments Page